Monday, March 16, 2009

Snow Day

A couple of weeks ago we were suppose to get an inch or two of snow and the weather people were right, we got some snow...just a little more than a "dusting". Oh well, we did what any good family should do when an opportunity like this arises...WE WENT SLEDDING. So here are some photos of our fun day outside.



There was enough snow after I shoveled out my car that Jon and I made a snow fort, but as you can see it was a little too close to the fence and Jenni quickly realized that it made a good escape ramp for the dogs. I had to destroy it to keep the mutts in the yard. It was still fun.

Rory also likes to get into the snow action, you'd think she was a husky or something. All I know is that the guy in the picture looks like he isn't all there.

No comments: